Our volunteer producers have collaboratively created the following priority list of recipients. Requests will be filled in the order listed here.
Although no donations are required, we rely on donations to fund the manufacturing costs of items. If you can afford to do so, please consider making a donation with your request. We are 100% volunteer operated organization relying your generosity to be able to continue producing items and providing them to those that need them.
We welcome corporations and government organization requests to supply their staff with our items. We ask that you consider making a donation so that we can continue our efforts regardless of the priority group your organization fits in to.
Group 1 – Essential
- Medical (Hospital, Nurses, Doctors, Care Homes, Pharmacists, Dentists and All other Health Care Workers)
- First Responders (Ambulance, Fire, and Police)
- Teachers and other staff at schools
- First Nations Communities and support personnel
- Organizations, their Clients, Staff and Volunteers working with at-risk populations
- Grocery and Pharmacy stores
- Food Service (Restaurant, Fast Food, Food Processing Plants, and Food Delivery)
- Independent contractors who must provide their own PPE
- Local small businesses <25 employees
- Transportation (Trucking, Courier, Bus etc)
- Workers from other essential retail (e.g. Liquor Stores, Gas Stations, Home Improvement etc.)
Group 2 – Please consider making a donation with your request.
- Non Essential Retail
- Industrial and Trades workers
- Security Guards
- All other public facing occupations
Group 3 – Please make donation with your request
- All other occupations
- General public
Our main focus is to provide items to workers and facilities within British Columbia, Canada. However, subject to availability, our volunteers have collaboratively come up with the following priority list of locations outside British Columbia.
- British Columbia, Canada
- Rest of Canada – Moving from West to East
- USA Washington- Group 1
- Rest of the world – Prioritizing poorer nations – Group 1
- USA – Washington & Oregon – Group 2
- Rest of the World – Prioritizing poorer nations – Group 2